I'll admit it. This post is purely for the purpose of showing of really cute pictures. Here's some shots of Joel playing in the snow when we got a few inches yesterday (again!!! Really, will this snow ever stop???)
This kid LOVES nothing more than to eat snow. He also, come to find out, loves to be buried in the snow! Thank you, Daddy for this discovery!
And here are some shots of Nora. It's hard to believe she'll be two months old tomorrow. She's changing so fast, and she's such a good baby! She even slept in her crib last night for the first time and only woke up once to eat. What a blessing she is to us! She's so smiley and happy all the time. I just love her little smile! She opens her mouth wide and wrinkles her tiny nose....it's the cutest thing! I've been trying to capture it on camera, but haven't had any luck yet. Anyway, I must say that as much as I loved having a little baby boy, having a baby girl is just so fun! The clothes are adorable, and the bows...oh my, the bows! I am obsessed! They are just too fun to pass up! This one is my current favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment