Lately, Joel has been talking a lot more and even putting a few words together in "sentences." Here are some of his favorite phrases as of late:
"I Joel."
"I fast!" (this is usually followed by him putting his arms up like chicken wings and running at a full-speed)
"It dark." (He likes to say this when he wakes up in the morning and it is, indeed, still dark....)
"All gone."
"Iah know." (a.k.a. "I don't know.")
"Uh-oh, Mama!" (usually, I don't want to know what this means!)
Too cute!
Joel is still very fascinated with fixing things, so when Daddy got a new drill for his birthday, Joel inherited one of his old ones that doesn't work very well (and is not dangerous because it's pretty slow-going). Here he is playing with his new toy. He loves it!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment