Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Joining the Blog World

Okay, so I've been putting off this blog thing for about two years now, and I've finally decided it's time to join the cyber universe. Wish me luck! 

Our son, Joel, is 17 months old now, and he is an active, insightful and curious little man who challenges me and inspires me each and every day. We are also very blessed to be expecting an addition to our family on or around December 17, 2009. Wow! Two under two here we come! 

Here are some recent pictures of Joel: 

Joel loves to perch himself (with help, of course) on the top of the couch. Here he is in Mommy's favorite pajamas.


Joel loves to hang out at Grandma Traci's house, but he especially loves to sit in his very own rocking chair when he is there. He really thinks he's big stuff!


At the end of May, Jack, Joel and I went on vacation to Clearwater Beach, Florida with my parents and brothers. Joel LOVED the ocean and the beach so much, I think we just may have to move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment