Monday, October 17, 2011

Puppy Pound

Side Note: After looking through my pictures from this past month, I feel like I should change the name of this blog to "The Adventures of Joel and Lucy"! These two (and of course our darling Nora)  are just so fun to photograph that I cannot help myself! 
At the beginning of September, Joel started at his little two-day-a-week preschool called Puppy Pound. The class is held at the high school and is taught by Mrs. Rose and a team of students. They do the most adorable crafts and activities with the kids, and Joel just loves going! In fact, he cries pretty much every day that is not a "school day." Here's our little man on his first day of school.


 Kissing his sissy goodbye before heading off to school.
The little sweetie even brought Lucy some nice (artificial) flowers before her first day of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment