Saturday, February 19, 2011

Puppy Love

This past week, we added some new little friends to our family......puppies. On a foggy, wet Wednesday evening, Jack came home from work and while he was getting the mail down the road, he found two cold, wet, hungry little puppies by our mailbox. Being the bleeding heart that he is, he put them in the car and drove them down the road to our house.  I will admit that I was hesitant at first, but once they got cleaned up and I saw how much the kids loved them, I was sold. We honestly have no idea what kind of dogs they are or even if they are from the same litter, but they are very cute and we are enjoying getting to know them and love them.


 Joel decided to name the yellow pup "Buzz" as in "Buzz Lightyear." The little brown one, who was very shy and scared at first, has had a name change. First she was "Underdog," but after discovering that that was a mouthful, it was decided that "Jessie" would be her name. Aren't they adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment