Hard to believe there's only five more days until we can see our Baby Girl face-to-face. I cannot wait until Thursday! I must say, although I am a bit apprehensive about the C-section, I am more concerned about leaving Joel for four days. Ah, such is the life of a mommy! It's going to be so hard to be away from Joel for that long (by the way, I am fairly certain it will be much harder on me than it is on him!), but I am so excited to finally meet by daughter that I can hardly stand it! Such mixed emotions.
I think Joel is getting excited about the baby, too. Pretty much any time I leave him with someone else for any period of time, he thinks I'm going to get the baby. I keep telling him that one of these days, I will come home with her. In the meantime, he loves to kiss and hug on my belly and talks about the baby often. When he talks about our family, it's always "Mama, Dada, Bowl (a.k.a. Joel) and Bebe." It's hard to imagine what life will be like with two little ones to care for and love, but we are so excited to find out. And when I get overwhelmed at the thought, I just think about how much joy Joel brings into our lives and how much I love him and imagine that multiplied by two. We are truly blessed.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment