Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lala la la.....Elmo's World!

So in recent days, Joel's love for Elmo has become very intense. He's had a long-lived affinity for the furry, red monster, but lately it's become a bit out of control. Almost any time we're near the living room, he asks me to put on "Melmo" for him. Of course, I don't always give in (for reasons of sanity and his own development), but when I do, the excitement is just beyond belief!

Joel also has another great love of his life--his pillow. I received this small satin pillow as part of a gift when I was still pregnant with Joel. Try as I might, the little man did not get attached to any other "lovey" (i.e. blanket, bear), but he really took to this pillow. He often carries it around with him--so much, in fact, that I bought a backup on Ebay for good measure. I would hate to see what would happen if he lost his "bubbo" (pillow). Here's a good shot of Joel doing what he does best: relaxing in his Elmo chair, watching Elmo and rubbing his little pillow. What a crazy little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment